Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Delivery Story Is Better Than Yours!



Being a parent is a competitive game that starts right from the moment you shoot a baby from your cooter. 

New mum's love nothing better than to tell you, in great detail, their delivery story. I am pretty sure of everyone I know I have been the absolute worst for doing this. What makes mum's think that everyone wants to hear about how little bobby ripped you a new asshole- literally? I don't know, but I sure wanted to tell everyone. Maybe it's because delivery is not what you are expecting, you think it will hurt, it does, but I was expecting worse. It's fucking real messy and stinky, nonetheless it is a a woman's wars story. 

Have you ever heard 2 new mum's having a conversation about their delivery stories?

"I pushed for 2 hours" 
"Well I had 14 stitches" 
"The placenta got stuck, and they had to go back up there and reach it out, but the medical equipment had been contaminated, so they had to use an umbrella,  but they opened it by mistake while it was up there" 

Here is Maurella from True Blood showing us mortals how this shit should be done. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment