Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Models Are Dumb Bitches




So I live above a gym and right around the corner from a modeling agency, I take it as the universe’s way of telling me to: “put the fucking doughnut down, you chuck-ass bitch!” Though I have to say that usually the only time I feel the universe talking to me is when it is falling out of my ass when I am having a great big shit.

Models are stupid bitches, I usually witness then eating DRY rice crachers and smoking, while looking super grump, more grump than Xena (greek word for hospitality BTW – you classy bitches) PMSing.

So the other day at the gym when I saw this hot lady worken it, I wasn’t too disconcerned when I noticed that she was wearing the modeling agency's from around the corners sweats. THEN…I saw her get on her bike, her bike with a mother fucking child seat! I was ok with this hot lady being hot, safe in the knowledge that she lives off of ice chips, black coffee, cigarettes, and cocain, but a MUM. Not ok with a hot lady being that hot with the temptation of half ate chicken nuggets in the sink. Not OK.

What gives? How to women diet with kids? Cheesey mash left in the sink covered in dish liquid..YUM!

 I have been one of those people that naturallyreally skinny and also one that has been not so skinny, and I can tell you right now that if one of these skinny people complain : “why is it ok to tell fat people they are fat, but ok to tell skinny people they are skinny?” – are assholes. Being 10 pounds under weight is not the same as being 10 pounds over weight.



1 comment:

  1. that bitch was SKINNY and had a JOB and KID??? She needs to slow down!!

    ReplyDelete