Saturday, September 22, 2012

Men are Morons


I am not man hating here, men are great and very good at a lot of things, not be a moron is not one of those things. For example my partner and I have been living together for the about 7 years now and I am 100% sure he has no idea where I keep my jeans. 

Men are also really shitty at putting things away, the mantel piece is not where "we" keep the tool-box, an industrial sized salad bowl is not what we give the kids their cereal in, the kitchen floor is not a good place to leve your dirty undies.

 Have you ever asked your husband to get the kids dressed? Jesus is that ever a unsuccessful event. The other day I got the 5 year old out of bed and noticed that he had been crammed into the 1 year old's jammies.  

However, if men are morons, then women are crazy bitches. Take this post for example, pretty crazy bitchy way to cyber nag my boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment