Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hey ladies what's with the constant shit stream of pictures of your kids?

I guess you must have mistaken us for someone who gives a shit.

This is something that really grates my bits. The constant stream of my friends kids on Facebook or on blogs is something of a mystery to me. I get the whole wanting to share with your friends and family, especially those who live not close to their families BUT that's what Flikr is for. You are writing a blog ON THE INTERNET - there is a pretty obvious assumption that you are writing in the hope that strangers all over the damn world will read this - if you didn't you woud have a written all this junk in your Lisa Frank diary (you know you have one).


I get it. Your kids are cute. You don't seem to get that I don't care. Maybe my particular brand of assholness is stronger than a normal persons (it defiantly is), I still think that the majority of the interweb agrees with me.


To put a lighter spin on this otherwise angry rant her is some Lisa Frank to brighten your day. Because nothing says happy thoughts like dolphins embracing on an under water acid trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment