Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey Lady! I Can See Your Cootchie


At the gym today I noticed a girl in some cute undies in the changing room, then she walked out of the changing room in her cute underwear. So when she turned up in my yoga (I fucking hate yoga) class in her cute undies I though: "well this should be interesting." 

Doing yoga in what is essentially slightly baggy hot pink underwear is not a fucking nice sight for sore eyes.  The bendier you are just makes it worse for the rest of us dumb assholes behind you. I don't know what state of grooming is better either, I don't want to look at a wookie crotch, and I don't want to look a toddler crotch either. 

At least this ladies crotch distracted me from what would have otherwise been 1.5 hours of me contemplating the fact that I am wearing pants that I wore to the gym yesterday, all day yesterday, to bed, and at the gym again. I am still wearing them, however now I have changed my undies (that's a lie, I haven't changed my underwear either). Your welcome world.  

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff.. Never done yoga and never will now.
    I swim under syd harbour bridge much nicer cheers darren

    ReplyDelete