Friday, November 9, 2012

Holy Hell! Dave Foley Got Fat


For anyone that doesn't know what the Kids in the Hall are, it's like the funnier, less celebrity watered down, version of Saturday Night Live, I will also assume you aren't Canadian or know any Canadians, because we love this shit and pay holy sacrifice to these guys and if you try and tell a Canadian that the chicken lady isn't real you are likely to get you block knocked off. 

Of all the Kids in the Hall, Dave was always the hottest in drag, and most Candian men would totally get some stank on the old hang low if they were caught in an Alberta blizzard, so my eye holes got a full load of shock while I came across Dave's IMDB photo. Dave's put some chunk on, and it don't look good. Dave's on his way to topping the old men who look like lesbians poll . I guess what I am saying is that Dave still makes for a hot lady, if not such a hot man anymore. 

It's always super weird when one of the kids in the Hall show up in a show, like when Kevin was pretending to be Detective Streudler on Arrested Development or listening to Elaine Benes fall in live with Dave on a Bug's Lifeit's like seeing a friend on the news or Cops, or something. 

Trying to pick a clip for this post was harding than figuring out who to route for in Game of Thrones, I mean I get that the Starks are the good guys, but I like Peter Dinklage more, and I think Daenerys need to hurry the fuck up and get to Westros, any ways  it was a hard decision on which clip to use. So here is a montage of Dave Foley in drag followed by my favorit. 

I'm sad this post is over, I haven't thought long and hard about HITH for too long. I miss these guys. 









No comments:

Post a Comment