Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Historical Hunk With A Sword: Nikolaj Coster Waldau




Only 135 days until the next series! I just lost the last 30 minutes of my life looking at Game of Thrones fan-art- pretty sure that my head is meant to be getting a swirly from some jocks right about now. Jesus- sometime my loserness is shocking, even for myself.

Any ways here's sexy beast Jaime Lannister swinging his sword around, like he just don't care. He makes my enchanted lady forest get all excited.

Why can't the rest of the world produce fine specimens like Scandinavia can? Not only are the bitches up there super sexy, they are also super practical - you'll never find a Scandinavian without the appropriate rain gear, I think that they may be born with a special kangaroo type pooch just for gumboots, headache pills, a sewing kit, a micky of vodka and whatever else you find yourself needing when in a pinch. 




2 comments: