Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nicole Kidman Puts On Audrey Hepburn Drag - Still Looks Like An Alien Ice Cube




Here is "forehead of steel" Nicky Kidman looking like a god damn asshole in her budget version of the hot outfit Audrey Hepburn wore in the Royal Ascot scene in My Fair Lady. Nicky says: "It's inspired by My Fair Lady. It's one of my favourite movies. We decided to do something that was fun and a bit different." I guess by different she means "fucking ridiculous". 

Nicole Kidman used to be a hot ging, now she looks like a hybrid of a Kuntuky (that typo stays) senator's wife and a jerk in a shitty dress - I'm too lazy to figure out what she looks like - maybe something off a 1840's cigarette pack. I don't know why I would expect anything different from someone who married Tom Cruise AND named their baby Sunday Roast Rose. 



1 comment: