Friday, October 5, 2012

The Most Luxurious Way To Say, "I'm A Delicate Rose" : The Scouse Brow


The finest roses in the English garden of delicacy really know how to class up a face with the scouse brow. You will find these fragile ladies only in the upmost of societies establishments, like behind the make-up counter in an airport, at a Lambreeny free sample booth, or in a MTV reality show. 

These monster brows show how far the world has come in class terms since the 90's sperm brow. Eyebrows are really the window to the sole and let people know what you are all about. For example the scouse brow says: I am a fragile buttercup, the messy curly brow (this is what I rock) says I'm a lazy jerk, and the tattooed brow says: I was in my late teens / early 20's in the 90's - and now have to tattoo this shit on so I don't look like Voldermort. 

While I was researching this (You: "WTF? You researched this pile of steaming shite about eye brows"?) I came across some really great things, like THIS, a whole website dedicated to celebrities with no eyebrows, it too me 2 hours to write this because I was so captivated in that site. 

Scouse brow - No brow



No comments:

Post a Comment