Tuesday, October 30, 2012

People I don't Want To Know: Artemis



When I was a kid we had a couple of pigs called Artemis and Fartemis, so maybe it's some deep Freudian childhood connection why I just don't give a flying fuck about this boring bitch - but I don't. 
I do remeber my friend, Donna, asking: "where's Artemis and Fartemis?",when we were about 10, my answer: "the freezer" - farm kids are tough as nails. 

Any ways here's the gist on Artemis and why she is so dull. With mythology you get different stories on the gods depending on who you ask, however, Artemis is always a virgin with nothing better to do than hunt. 

She is also the bitch responsible for pain during childbirth - in particular, pain for women who die durring childbirth - asshole. 

In High class social circles they call getting the rag 
 "moon cycle" thanks to this extreem woman hating cunt; her twin was the Sun, Apollo, she was the moon. 

Like all gods Artemis is a real vindictive a-hole, prolly the most famous story is that one time when her and Apollo killed all of Niobe's children because Niobe  showed hubris (extreem arrogance). Stupid bitch should no her place! 

Artemis was constantly hating all over Aphrodite for being such a hot slut (those two really hate each other's guts) and trying to shove chastity belts on anyone who wanted to spray their seed by bumping uglies instead of making war. 

Foror such a prude, Artemis sure does show a lot of tit in her painting, I'll give her that. 

1 comment:

  1. maybe she hunts all the time to get rid of the sexual tension

    ReplyDelete