Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just Incase You Ever Want To Feel Like A Moron & A Scum Bag At The Same Time



Just Incase You Ever Want To Feel Like A Moron & A Scum Bag At The Same Time a good thing to do is book a course via Mumset of Classical Rome at Faber and Faber. 

First of all it dawned on me that I was in a room full of toffs, I don't mean posh, I mean toff - like great big teethy talking, studied Latin at university, TOFF. There jerks watch Eastenders as a sort of documentary to see how the other half live, not  because they give a shit wether or not Lola gets her baby back and for some free legal advise. 

You ever want to know what a posh person call gay butt sex? "Men who like to penetrate each other" - classy. Even classier when it comes out of the mouth of a professor that looks like his head is an onion made of dust. 

Before I got on this course this morning I thought I was doing alright knowing who Pliny, Dio, Ennis and Juvinal even are - well apparently all these bitch don't just know who these dirt bags are, they know what they said, when they said, to who they said, and why they said it. 

I made the mistake of not being able to keep my big fat mouth shut by asking a question: 
"The Greeks had set example  of what was considered bad; Amazons, centars, Persians, etc, did the Romans have an equivalent?" 
Apparently this is a funny question? I don't know why? Anyone have any light to shed on that? 

However, apparently toff mums are also fat mums who get dressed in that dark - there is an absolute plethora of sparkly pashminas and brown leggings. That is sort of helping me feel less like a moron and a scum bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment