Monday, October 8, 2012

Pretty Sure About 90% Of Being A Mum Is Just Carrying Heavy Shit Around


I feel like I am alway just carrying heavy sht around; impossibly heavy bags of groceries (do you know how much fucking milk kids drink? That shit is HEAVY), garbage from IKEA, school bags full of books, and of course our shitty kiddies, those bucket car seats weigh as much as a small whale - no wonder most women's breast shrink after having kids, that's just evolutions way of helping your back out for all the heavy shit you are going to have to carry around.

This maybe something that is more common to city mums, as country mums are lazy jerks with big Chelsea tractors to drive their heavy shit around in. I don't know. Alls I'z knowz is my fucking back hurts! 

My cousin has just pointed out that she, a non-parent, also has to carry heavy shit - like a turkey and ten pounds of potatoes - well cousin add four fucking litres of milk and some apple juice to that bag - oh and a very awkward shaped box of nappies - AND you have two kids that won't get the fuck out of the middle of the road. Maybe parents are right and non-parents just don't get it - they aren't. My cousin just likes to bitch A LOT. 

Christ all mighty! Trying to get a kid to walk up stairs while you have two bags of milk and juice filled grocery bags, and a baby strapped to your chest is fucking real hard work! I guess it kind of makes up for the fact that I was sitting in my bed, reading a book right in the middle of the damn day today - take that working women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment