Monday, May 20, 2013

Iron-Man 3 Review: not enough Wolverine Easter Bunny.


Iron-Man who needs him? Not me.

I went on a super hot date with a 5 year old to see Iron-Man 3 tonight. When I asked my date what he thought of the film he said: "why doesn't he do anything? The Easter Bunny had some real cool claws and can tap his foot to make a porthole to ANYWHERE`". So he may not be able to tel the diference between Hugh Jack-me-off as Wolverine or the Easter Bunny - whatever. 


 If kids (even kids who date 30 year olds) think that the Easter Bunny is more of a bad ass than you - you've got problems. Good fucking point kid. I mean seriously, the manger from Hotel Rwanda can do just as much and more - well except for becoming a medical doctor at the end. 

That may not make so much sense to any non-parents out there, but that's just too fucking bad. When they say that you just don't get it until you have kids, they aren't talking about life and shit - they are talking about this post on my shitty blog. 

Any ways. Iron-Man has never been a Magneto cool guy  - but in the third film he is like 1990's Superman lame. There are about 200 suits and Gwyneth 'Goopy" Paltrow in a sports bra. They save the president of 'Merica and a young boys dreams all in one swoop. Iron man doesn't want to me Iron Man any more because Gwyneth says that being in a band is a bad influence - oh that's real life and Chris Martin - sorry- ,Gwyneth says that being Iron Man is too dangerous and hurts their relationship. I'm getting sick reading this. I may go have a look at the last Beiber post for a little palet refreshment. We all Robert Downy JR is contractually binded to do Avengers 2. So suck it up Tony. 

1 comment:

  1. It’s a strange angle they decide to take with Stark, but it’s one that works in showing him as a true hero. Good review.

    ReplyDelete